What does it take to be successful?
In order to succeed in business or as a career, have you ever considered what you must endure and do?
It seems I have been asked at least 1,000 times what it really takes to succeed in business, so I compiled a list of ten questions to help you decide whether you already have that ability or if you need to work harder.
There are some big personalities who say you will either pay the price for discipline or the price for regret. When it comes to discipline, ounces count… when it comes to regret, tons count!
Here are 10 questions that you can ask yourself:
1. How disciplined are you?
2. How do you handle rejection? Do you take it personally? What about criticism?
3. Are you able to bounce back quickly after making mistakes or failing repeatedly?
4. When it comes to planning, do you follow a schedule or do you just wing it?
5. Are you willing to take risks? Is it moderate or large?
6. Are you focused on one thing until you achieve the result you want?
7.Can you keep going long after everyone else is exhausted?
8. What about delegation? Can you do things well by delegating?
9. Are you patient or are you aggressive when it comes to working towards your goals?
10. Do you do whatever it takes to achieve your dreams/goals or just what’s suitable?
These questions are essential for you to ask yourself in order to get a reliable picture of your qualities and behaviour.
What I have seen is that successful people are aware of the results of not being efficient in these areas, and find different ways, resources or people to manage them.
Food for thought?
Remember to create a masterpiece!